The Association of Canadian Psychology Regulatory Organizations (ACPRO) is a national organization of provincial and territorial regulators for the practice of psychology in Canada. Together, we share expertise and support a common commitment to the public interest in the competent, ethical, and safe practice of psychology.
ACPRO’s objectives are:
- To promote information-sharing and the dissemination of relevant and timely regulatory information among the member organizations;
- To facilitate and implement strategies for national labour mobility;
- To Identify important regulatory issues of mutual concern, and develop consensus on common policies and managing differences;
- To provide a concerted voice with respect to issues regarding regulation of psychology in Canada reflecting the agreement of the Association members;
- To foster partnerships with other relevant organizations; and
- To promote national and international visibility of psychology regulatory issues and positions in Canada.
ACPRO members have a shared interest in standards for entry-to-practice and inter-jurisdictional practice.
For more information